29 de junio de 2007

Pinked by you

Shake the smile of my wings
you make me feel I can't breathe
you show the world what i'm not doing right

Close the light of my eyes
why shouldn't leave you and run?
why would I love you, even when I can?

No one to tell you
to help you, to save you
nobody is believing in you

No one to fight you
they don't wanna hear you
they're tired of what you do

I'm going down this river once again
I'm drowning in your voice and can't be saved
I bought your understanding kind of self
I drop the coin and it never never ended twisting

Silence the thunder from my back
but you can't do it, but if you could tried
and there's no return on what you've done on the night

No one to teach you
you're closed to me ans them
they won't complain but they won't pray

I'm going down this river once again
I'm drawning in your voice and can't be saved
I bought your understanding kind of self
I drop the coin and it never never ended twisting

Shut up 'cause I'm going down the spine
The chill you're making me feel won't stop
But I can make it end
You know I really can


And you are afraid of knowing that I can

No hay comentarios.: